Our corporate accounting services are designed to provide businesses with tailored tools and strategies specific to their needs. Skillfully designed plans help to minimize risks and protect profits for everyone involved. Our accuracy and attention to detail when working with your finances reflect our knowledge and expertise. We act as business advisors on a long-term basis and can help keep your company organized and accountable, so your finances are never in question. We are corporate tax accountants who care about your bottom line.
Life Cycle Accounting: We offer full “Life Cycle Accounting” services – each year is only one step in a business’ life cycle – we build relationships and help business owners meet their goals year after year.
Assurance and Review Engagements: The most important goal in an audit or review engagement is to bring value to your statements. Our function is to do this as efficiently and economically as possible. We help you understand the necessary procedures and the requirements you are facing. Our goal is to make this process as stress free and cost effective as possible.
Taxes: When operating your own business, you are paying taxes out of two pockets, your business pays taxes and owners pay personal taxes. Our role is to ensure that the best money-saving solution is implemented for you.
Whether your business needs year-end services or guidance on day-to-day operations, we aim to maximize your earning ability and reduce costs. We can help you avoid traps and take advantage of the opportunities.
Our corporate accounting services include:
- Set-up of financial records for new businesses
- Organization of existing financial records
- General bookkeeping and accounting services
- Payroll and records management
- Accounts payable management
- Accounts receivable management, and preparation of customer invoices
- Documentation of vendor invoices and cheques
- Maintenance of general ledger and chart of accounts
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) consulting
- Generation of financial statements on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis
- Month and year-end closing procedures
- Business planning advice and counsel
- Corporate tax returns